Subject: Notification on appointment the DPO (IKEA Estonia)
From: "DPO IKEA EE" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: Lina Gužienė <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2025 11:31:21 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Good afternoon,

Please see enclosed the notification on appointment of the new Data
protection officer for Runikon Retail OÜ (14611049) (IKEA Estonia) as of
13 January 2025.

Dovilė Barysienė

Data protection officer Baltics

IKEA Estonia | Latvia | Lithuania

Laisves av. 3, LT – 04215 Vilnius

+370 677 48250

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

www.IKEA.lt <http://www.ikea.lt/>  | www.IKEA.lv <http://www.ikea.lv/>  |
www.IKEA.ee <http://www.ikea.ee/>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended

solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are

not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or any
action taken or

omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

In certain cases, with reasonable suspicion and in order to ensure the
protection of reputation,

confidential company’s data, to ensure compliance with competition and
other laws, prevent

the potential criminal acts or infringement of work duties, to ensure
security of the systems

against break-in, data theft, viruses, dangerous web pages, malware,
company has the

right to access the content of this electronic communication.

Privacy notice: Information on how we process your personal data can be
found  <https://www.ikea.lt/lt/privacy-policy> here.